Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of the amazing Moms out there!!! I hope that every Mom knows just how special they are to us! This shout out goes to my special Mom.

Mom, if you are reading this, which I hope you do, I just wanted to share with everyone just how special you are to me. I could not have asked for a more wonderful mother who has bent the world over backwards and has made numberous scarifies just to make me happy. I know that right now times are a little tough and things are a little upside down, but all I know is that your love for me has never changed or wavered and my love and admiration for you has only grown bigger and stronger. You have been such a strong woman of faith and such a role model for me. You have shown me how to handle different situations of different degrees and how to not loose my head or my cool. God has blessed me with such an awesome family and wonderful role models that I want to make my life after. You and Daddy have shown me what an amazing and Godly marriage looks like and how to make a fun and functional home. So thank you Mom. Thank you for all of your time, wisdom, being my inspriation, my rock, and for being my best friend and my Mom!!!!


I love you with all of my heart and I only hope that that I can be half the mom that you are to me.


No comments: