Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And so it begins.....

Not really sure if anyone still reads this but I figured that I would keep those informed on what has been going on with the job hunt.

I did graduate on Decemnber 20 and I just received my degree in the mail yesterday. I am so excited that I have it! WOO HOO!! I really feel officially done but now I am stuck doing nothing. Well I shouldn't say nothing because I have been hanging out with my Mom and going to bible studies, going to tap classes and just relaxing and searching for the next chapter of my life story.

I have applied for 5 different job openings and as of today I have been rejected from 2 of them. The jobs go as follows:

From Sam Houston State:
Registrar Assistant--Rejected
Undergrad Admission Clerk

From TDCJ:
Count Room Clerk--Rejected
Generic Clerk
Application and Processing Clerk

Well that is about it for the time being. Just keep me in your thoughts as I go about searching for a job so I can earn a little bit of money. I will keep an update on what is going on.

Until next time....

Elke

No comments: